Retrospec Culver Road Bike - Oat 2022
Save 0% Save %
Original price $599.99 - Original price $599.99
$599.99 - $599.99
Current price $599.99
A lightweight 6061 alloy frame is the foundation for comfortable cycling. Paired with a lightweight threadless steering system, this bike is built to fly.
Culver boasts a Shimano drivetrain with 14 speeds for a broad range of gearing and mounted thumb shifters for precise and smooth shifting.
Achieve a comfortable grasp on the drop anatomic handlebars with multiple hand placements. Pro-tip: grab onto the drops and crouch for reduced drag and increased power with every push.
- 6061 alloy classic road ‘double-diamond’ frame, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons Rear rack braze-ons Double rear dropout eyelets Decals protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 30mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, QR Front/100mm & Rear/135mm
- Spokes 14G stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney A070
- Front Derailleur Shimano Z500
- Shifters Shimano A050 handlebar mounted thumb shifters
- Crank Prowheel Alloy 3-piece cranks 2 x 7 - 170mm x 34/50T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 116mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Z500 14-28T, 7S
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Alloy Drop Anatomic - 420mm width 25.4mm clamp
- Grips Retrospec Road Rap
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless 1 1/8"-ext.90mm x -10d
- Saddle Retrospec Road
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm w/integrated seat clamp
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Alloy/Nylon: High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin body, Alloy cage, w/toe-clips & straps, 9/16"