Zone3 Neoprene Swim Socks
If you’ve ever worn ill fitting socks, you are part way towards understanding the discomfort and frustration faced by many owners of swim socks, which fill with water and easily slip off. By increasing the length of the sock, so it could be tucked into the wetsuit, ensuring there was no exposed skin and adding a Velcro strap to keep the sock in place we solved the problem, a simple solution, but an industry first!
- Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap.
- High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable.
- Gripped sole.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and tight fitting to prevent water ingress.
- Grip and protection when entering and exiting the water.
Designed to be tight fitting to ensure minimal water entry and also to help maintain a strong leg-kick while swimming.